Social Media Prospecting For Business Workbook
Do you know how important social networking is to marketing?
- There are over 1.5 BILLION Facebook users across the planet. 1 billion of these access Facebook every day. You may think that Facebook is only for keeping in touch with friends and sharing cat videos, but it can be a powerful business tool.
- Twitter has over 230 million active users a month. Strategically listening into bite-sized conversations on Twitter can help you target the best leads for your business.
- LinkedIn has over 400 million users in more than 200 countries, making this the place to make business contacts! You can find job listings, recruit employees, and network with prospective clients.
You could be leaving money on the table if you aren’t using social media to expand your reach and engage with your customers.
The next step is to learn how to use all these platforms to your advantage. That’s where we come in. We have a new ebook, Social Media Prospecting, that will help get social networking working for you!
Examples of some of the pro tips you’ll find in our ebook:
- Stay active on Facebook by liking shared content, posing questions, and joining in on conversations where you can add value with your own thoughts and experience. The more you are seen as a trusted expert, the more people will gravitate towards you.
- Take advantage of the new Graph Search tool on LinkedIn to find content to connect to and share with your business community.
- The Twitter search engine automatically shows you the “top” results of your query. If you’d like to see more results, click “all” at the top of your results. Or, to the left, you can click “People” to see profiles that match your search.
bOB’s artistic vision extends across all media and reflects his art school training. His superior knowledge and ongoing education in all things web and SEO-related affords him the expertise to be lead on all web projects, making him your best resource for website design excellence. bOB has been bringing his unique vision to art and the web for over 25 years. Watch quick and easy 5 minute tutorials on a variety of topics. Helping you get the most out of your projects. New content every Friday.