Why should I use Digital Marketing in 2021
Why should I use Digital Marketing in 2021?
Do you do Facebook for business? If not, you should! Do you have questions about the importance of SEO? PPC? SMM? What about LinkedIn? Google+? Responsive design? Instagram? Have you ever wondered how all the pieces fit together in your digital marketing strategy? If you don’t attend to all the pieces of a comprehensive digital marketing strategy, your plans could fall apart like this Jenga puzzle and you’ll be leaving money on the table!
Digital Marketing Tips
- No matter which platform you are using. Be consistent. Post on a regular basis.
Benefits of Being Consistent
- Your audience starts to look for your content.
- They are also more likely to start sharing and interacting with what you are posting.
Be a Human
- Meaning, be yourself.
- Your audience will be able to see right through you if you are pretending to be something that you’re not.
Benefits of Being a Human
- Your audience sees you as someone they can relate to and start to trust you.
Interact with your audience
- Build relationships not followers.
- Comment and share posts from the people you follow.
- Be sure to reply to comments from your own posts
- Ask questions to your audience. For example,
- What is your favorite thing to do in the Southern Gulf Islands?
- Where do you like to fish or hunt?
- Helps to position you as a resource for people new to the area or looking to move into your area.
- Follow brands you like
- If you ski, try following and sharing posts from your favorite gear company. Or Wineries in your area.
Benefits of Interacting with your audience
- You might be able to form strategic alliances with businesses in your area. They might be more likely to refer you
Use Visuals In Posts
- Text is ok.
- Photos are better
- Use Video whenever possible
Benefits of Using Visuals In Post
- Users are consuming more video content all the time.
- 82% of the traffic on the internet is Video.
- Most users are watching video on their phones
There are a lot of social media platforms to choose from. They all offer their own niche audiences. Be constant and with your posting schedule and remember to create relationships not followers.
bOB’s artistic vision extends across all media and reflects his art school training. His superior knowledge and ongoing education in all things web and SEO-related affords him the expertise to be lead on all web projects, making him your best resource for website design excellence. bOB has been bringing his unique vision to art and the web for over 25 years. Watch quick and easy 5 minute tutorials on a variety of topics. Helping you get the most out of your projects. New content every Friday.